jeff hardy, a title, and a steel cage show #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jeff hardy, a title, and a steel cage show #2

Post  "the animal" viper99 on Sun May 01, 2011 3:59 am

No more words plays on the pa system

Jeff hardy comes out and strats flinging his arms

A steel cage lowers

Jeff hardy climbs the steel cage and sits on the top

Jeff: finally, it is night of the match that will change everyones career that is in it, the fatal 4 way steel cage match to determine the first ever xwc champion, let's look over the opponents I have tonight in this oh so grusome match, there is the celtic warrior sheamus, the chain gang soldier john Cena, and stone cold steve austin, now I have tremendous respect for all of the people I just mentioned, but when they step in this ring with me, I will not hold anything back and I will be the first everxwc steel cage champion.

Crowd cheers with joy

Jeff: but in this ring anything can happen, this match can excell you to the topp or ruin your whole career, but as I have done in the past, I will take that risk, I will put my body on the line for a shot to be champion, for a shot to hold that 20 pounds of gold, and. A shot to say that I made it, that is why I put my body on the line week after week, you fans mean the world to me, and to be your champ would mean the world to me, and for my opponents, get ready, cause i'm gonna give you a match that you have never seen before

No more words plays on the pa system again

Jeff rides up the cage and goes up on te raftes

Walks down the rafters to the backstage area

"the animal" viper99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top