Xtreme Wrestling Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bret Hart vs Santino Show 4

Go down

Bret Hart vs Santino Show 4 Empty Bret Hart vs Santino Show 4

Post  XxxBeAsTxxX Tue May 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Bret Hart walks down to the ring with his jacket and glasses on with the crowd cheering

Bret Hart: Thank you all! May I start off by saying what pleasure it gives me to be here tonight with all you great fans and people in the back! I can’t wait for my match with Santino tonight. I have heard many great things about him, he is funny, a good in ring technician and that he out up a good fight against Ultimate Warrior and that is a challenge even for the likes of Undertaker and myself.

The crowds’ volume of cheering increases slightly

Bret Hart: Being in this ring reminds me of many great and bad memories. Tonight I create a good memory, a memory of putting on a great show for the XWC fans for the very first time tonight against Santino. Once again thanks to everyone here and a great thank you to the GM for giving me this wonderful opportunity! Time for me to go and prepare and don’t forget; I am the best there is, best there was and the best there ever will be!

Bret walks to the back as his theme plays

XxxBeAsTxxX

Back to top Go down